Losing a bet
Thanking the admin for starting the forum
I have never really wrote much in my life ....So please forgive if any mistakes .Give feedback if any modifications needed..

Losing a bets never easy 

It was a Monday morning ...My cousin Eden had come for a stay over at my place ....And since it's Monday my parents made our breakfast and lunch and left us  ...We had the whole house for ourselves ...Even though we where 21 ...My parents trusted me and Eden ....as soon as they left i gave her a kick on the ass..And we started fighting playfully ....Then we made a bet that whoever loses will have to do whatever the winner says ...And it was a tough match ...Eden was of my same age and she must be 5'5 about 60 kg and i was 5'10 with 82kg....Even though i was bigger than her ...She was very flexible ...She could easily bend backwards ,do a split etc....Which is why the match was tough ....She was able to put arm and leg locks easily...But being a man of my built ...I somehow managed to pin her down ...She lost ...And it's time for the winner to cheer ...

Eden almost had an idea what i was going to make her do ...As it's not the first time we had played this ...
She assumed the position i needed 
She got on all fours and curved her back ....So i can sit comfortably ...I slowly lowered myself and adjusted my ass on her back until i was in perfect position ...And i took hold of her hair and made it as a ponytail ...So i can use it as a reign .I gave a tug on her hair and kicked on her sides to start...She knew how i liked riding her ...Since.i have been riding her for the past 10 years or so ....She started crawling slowly...And i gave her a kic to increase speed ...She could move faster even though i was way heavier ....She has more stamina than me...She was a workout freak ..While i was a lazy ass....She would sometimes try to take me for jogging in the morning ...Which always ends up with me on her back after a while ...She works out for the both of us ...So she never had a problem in carrying me...And her flexibility gave me a comfy seat on her back ...But my legs were dangling and touching the floor .....Which was obstructing the flow of the ride .....So i put my legs over her shoulder ....There was nothing much to do on her back except play with her hair and give a few kicks ...So we decided to watch TV.....I gave her a tug on her hair and she crawled opposite the TV....I took the remote and kept FRIENDS....I folded my legs and sat on her back ...While she stayed on all fours ...We had a good laugh for half n hour ...She kept curving up and down ...Since her back started paining after a while ...This made me more and more excited .I  lied down on her back ...Hugging her neck ....We watched rest of the episode in that position ....When the serial got over ...She had her back aching like hell ....But there's nothing she could do...A bets a bet ....I told her to stand up with me on her back ...Even though shaking she managed to get up with me to a piggyback .....Well i wanted to ride a pony ...Not my cousin ...I told her to go horizontal ...I wanted a 2 legged pony ...Which she was happy to be ...She bent to a horizontal position ...I took her hair in my hand ...And gave a kick on her sides ....She started walking around the house...Doing some jumps on the route ...She started sweating like crazy even though the room was air conditioned...And i could feel her legs shaking below me ...Even though she never told me to get off ....I felt pity on her ...I should not exploit a bet yea?....So i told her to go down so i can get off ....She bent down and i got off her ....She gave a kiss on my legs to accept her failure ...I just hope I never lose a bet to her ....She's gonna make me suffer if i lose next time Tongue
Nice Story, thx for sharing Smile