PONYGIRL RIDING .COM NEEDS A MAKEOVER
Sounds like a plan - if H builds a better site, he will get more activity. Rather than just complain about someone else's site. I personally like this site - I wish there were a section for ponyboy riding, which is my favorite, but I've been happy to share what few ponygirl experiences I've had.
There are already plenty of sites where you can find your favorite content Tonyponyfl, ponygirls content are more rare, that's why this site is a secret gem and must grow.

The problem within generalist sites is it always ends by promote the most popular content, classic content then, so other kinks are left behind. Ponygirl riding is a pretty unpopular content, the only way to get more content is to regroup on this one theme site, create and share like a community. Maybe with time more people will join, maybe not, but let's give it a try.
(02-20-2019, 02:44 PM)Rider Wrote: There are already plenty of sites where you can find your favorite content Tonyponyfl, ponygirls content are more rare, that's why this site is a secret gem and must grow.

The problem within generalist sites is it always ends by promote the most popular content, classic content then, so other kinks are left behind. Ponygirl riding is a pretty unpopular content, the only way to get more content is to regroup on this one theme site, create and share like a community. Maybe with time more people will join, maybe not, but let's give it a try.

Sure you can find lots of commercially produced clips of ponyboy riding - there is a fair amount of commercial ponygirl riding as well. Clips4Sale even has a Ponygirls category now.

Good , hard, all-fours AMATEUR riding material is hard to come by, no matter which sex is the steed. That's what makes this site special, but contributions will likely continue to be scarce.
Especially when some people ask for videos and contribute zero
(02-21-2019, 02:54 AM)HARDRIDER68 Wrote: Especially when some people ask for videos and contribute zero

Not everybody has the means to make ponygirl video - even if you are lucky enough to find a girl to ride, and she allows you to film the moment, she may not want her face shared all over on the internet.

Members could share videos they find elsewhere, but like many of us I search the web every day for pony content, there is likely nothing available that we haven't already seen, and we don't want to share copyright clips that producers paid $$ to create and hope to make some money back. Likewise if a private collector gathers some material that isn't widely distributed, he or she might want to keep it off the market, and only exchange directly with other collectors for similar rare clips.

BUT - any member could contribute stories. Use your native language if English is not comfortable, but write about your experiences, your fantasies, your history of how you got interested in pony riding or being the steed. Sharing stories can help spark the imagination, and maybe inspire some future clips.

I will post some of my stories in the next few days...
(02-21-2019, 12:49 PM)Tonyponyfl Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 02:54 AM)HARDRIDER68 Wrote: Especially when some people ask for videos and contribute zero

Not everybody has the means to make ponygirl video - even if you are lucky enough to find a girl to ride, and she allows you to film the moment, she may not want her face shared all over on the internet.

Members could share videos they find elsewhere, but like many of us I search the web every day for pony content, there is likely nothing available that we haven't already seen, and we don't want to share copyright clips that producers paid $$ to create and hope to make some money back. Likewise if a private collector gathers some material that isn't widely distributed, he or she might want to keep it off the market, and only exchange directly with other collectors for similar rare clips.

BUT - any member could contribute stories. Use your native language if English is not comfortable, but write about your experiences, your fantasies, your history of how you got interested in pony riding or being the steed. Sharing stories can help spark the imagination, and maybe inspire some future clips.

I will post some of my stories in the next few days...

I look forward to reading them tonypony. I think I have read some of your work on a strangemisadventures.
How about the owner and mods just delete all the spam posts for starters