Paradise island 2
Thumbs Up 
Congratulations on writing the second part in just eight hours. 
Excellent performance !  ;-)

I would suggest you to let the plot develop a little slower. 

At the moment he is still dependent on her help because of his injury, but after about a week on the island the injury should be healed. During this time, the "emergency relationship" is developing into a "D/S-relationship." That's the main plot.

When both of them explore the interior of the island, he will probably ride her two-legged due to the inaccessible terrain. After he's already got a crop, maybe he can build  a sort of bridle from the things left in the life raft....

I am curious what the island will offer ... :-)

Keep on writing, mate !
(06-22-2019, 02:42 PM)k.7stein Wrote: Congratulations on writing the second part in just eight hours. 
Excellent performance !  ;-)

I would suggest you to let the plot develop a little slower. 

At the moment he is still dependent on her help because of his injury, but after about a week on the island the injury should be healed. During this time, the "emergency relationship" is developing into a "D/S-relationship." That's the main plot.

When both of them explore the interior of the island, he will probably ride her two-legged due to the inaccessible terrain. After he's already got a crop, maybe he can build  a sort of bridle from the things left in the life raft....

I am curious what the island will offer ... :-)

Keep on writing, mate !

Yeah i decided i'm keeping it simple for the next couple chapters before i add other elements. thats a good idea though i will definatly have him craft some accessories for his ponygirl.
would you guys prefer me to post in 4000-5000 word chapters or in 2000 word chapters? obviously i can get them out faster with only 2000 word chapters, but it might be more satisfying in bigger chapters.

What do you think?
...i would prefer longer chapters