The naughty professor
I was doing my degree in college ..It was my first year...I have just started to get acquainted ...Had attended 2-3 classes ...But the best class was yet to come ....We had our finance and tax class the next day ...First period ..I expected it to be boring ...But it turned out that finance could be really mouth watering ...Our professor ..Miss Rads was quite a vision ...Every boys  stood in awe when she entered ..And one or two girls too ....She wore a black and white saree ...Showing her slender waist  and she had the boobs of a goddess ... A 36 D i think ...She was a divorced mom with 2 kids ...But she looked only 28-30...So the class finished and i took my books and was going out and accidentally struck with miss rads .Both of our books fell down ....I got very nervous and apologised and left in a hurry .....I kept dreaming the whole day about her beautiful face ,her legs ,her waist...How hard i would ride her if i got a chance ...It was 9 pm ...I had my dinner ...When i got a call ...I picked up and i heard a female voice ....It was miss rads...I was baffled ...Y was she calling at this time ....She told that i took a book of hers by mistake ...Which she needed for tonight ....I told her it's late ...Y don't i bring tomorrow ...But she started insisting that i bring it today ...Atlast i accepted the request ...She hung up the phone saying 'see you later honey '....
Honey ? Why would she call me that ?.....Damn i was curious ....I guess so are you  ? To be continued .......