My favorite ponygirl
A few years ago I had the chance to spend more than a week with an amazing ponygirl - I rode her hard, every day! We had rodeos, long hallway gallops, rides in public, on sandy beaches, and lots indoors with spurs, whips, reins and stirrups - what a great ride it was!

We met on line, she liked some pictures I put up on one of my fetish profiles. We started chatting, had a Skype conversation, and I was hooked!

[Image: First_Meeting.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0111.jpg]
Unfortunately I don't hear from her much any more, but that was one of the best weeks of my life, may you all be so lucky one day as to find a ponygirl as amazing as her!
Ponygirl Wildfire, the best pony girl ever. She disappeared from Internet few years back...
(09-09-2018, 01:36 PM)newsomething74 Wrote: Ponygirl Wildfire, the best pony girl ever. She disappeared from Internet few years back...

Yes, we've communicated several times since we met, but it's been a long time... and you're absolutely right, she was the best ponygirl I've ever seen, I feel so lucky I had the chance to ride her!
Where you perchance on an inactive forum called strange misadventures or something. It was literature about ponyplay.
Yes, that was her blog - she wrote many fantasy ponygirl stories, another rider named Paladin wrote many stories as well...
Ah yes I remember! I really liked his 'chance encounter' story!
(09-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Tonyponyfl Wrote: Yes, that was her blog - she wrote many fantasy ponygirl stories, another rider named Paladin wrote many stories as well...

I reposted some of the stories in the story section of this forum with full accreditation to the original source. It would be terrible if such good literature was lost.
Oh, well done! She was a great writer, there was another writer named Kanashii who wrote wonderful ponygirl lit, some with Mafia and fantasy themes...
I m big fan of u r ride style boss salute great
Thank you, I was lucky to have met her. Typically I prefer to be the horse ridden by a girl, but in her case I was excited to be the rider!