PONYGIRL RIDING .COM NEEDS A MAKEOVER
WHY IS THIS SITE SO FUCKING DEAD !! PLEASE HAND THE REINS OVER TO ME
It's already good that this site exists, the problem is that few new content is created and shared.
(02-14-2019, 07:07 PM)Rider Wrote: It's already good that this site exists, the problem is that few new content is created and shared.

Exactly 90% are leeches who contribute shit and people spamming this site that’s why I removed my photos
I think EdwinB did his best with this site. It´s not perfect and I try to purge every spammer I see, but regarding contributions... it's something that happens to most forums... maybe we could do something like landcforum to encourage people to be more active. This is something that only EdwinB can decide.
I’m the one who told him to make ppl sign up to watch the video forum He needs to have a rule don’t ask for videos if you don’t contribute to the site
I agree, things could be better but im glad a forum like this exists!
(02-19-2019, 09:45 AM)edward Wrote: I agree, things could be better but im glad a forum like this exists!

Exists!! This site should be rocking It is because the owner is either to busy or doesn’t care about this site to run it properly imo
Out of curiosity, H, what would you do differently to encourage more content contribution?
(02-20-2019, 12:57 AM)Tonyponyfl Wrote: Out of curiosity, H, what would you do differently to encourage more content contribution?

If this site gets handed over to me youll find out real quick
(02-20-2019, 03:26 AM)HARDRIDER68 Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 12:57 AM)Tonyponyfl Wrote: Out of curiosity, H, what would you do differently to encourage more content contribution?

If this site gets handed over to me youll find out real quick

why not just create one then? I'd be more than happy to post my content on it