Pony Slave Training
Training a new ponyslave by riding her for 25 minutes with very very short breaks Big Grin

[Image: vlcsnap-error612.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error836.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error334.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error349.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error213.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error229.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error683.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error801.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error941.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error861.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error240.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error501.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error382.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error705.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error015.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error107.png] 
[Image: vlcsnap-error451.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error791.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error699.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error577.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error532.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error398.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error243.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error484.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error108.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error192.png] 

[Image: vlcsnap-error799.png]

for video - [email protected]
If she’s laughing you’re not training her correctly !! ☹️Any minuet now Marius will be asking for a video Rolleyes Great pics though
ahahaha, you really hate marius dont you
I really like this one, I think it's time for me to buy some of your videos.

What I especially like is when the rider take the cam to film the ponygirl's back, too bad the ponygirl keep her top here.
(02-20-2019, 02:21 PM)Rider Wrote: I really like this one, I think it's time for me to buy some of your videos.

What I especially like is when the rider take the cam to film the ponygirl's back, too bad the ponygirl keep her top here.

Oh, she does, she is fully naked for a while too. I just did not include it in the screenshots!
Trump edward
(02-20-2019, 02:21 PM)Rider Wrote: I really like this one, I think it's time for me to buy some of your videos.

Oh, she does, she is fully naked for a while too. I just did not include it in the screenshots!

Video??? Big Grin
This is very nice, Edward. Didn't hear from you in a long time, I was worried you'd stopped making videos. Glad to hear that I was wrong.
Should we be expecting a sample soon?
(02-26-2019, 05:18 PM)jackie Wrote: This is very nice, Edward. Didn't hear from you in a long time, I was worried you'd stopped making videos. Glad to hear that I was wrong.
Should we be expecting a sample soon?

Oh no, I have been making lots of them. I just haven't been posting. Yes you could expect a sample soon. Unfortunately I cannot provide a time frame yet
good play
What price?